Friday, December 01, 2006

Gems!

Blogging is relatively new to me...so please share your comments and suggestions for improvement. I thought I could start with sharing some things about Cambodia, Gems, CORDE, UniED,...well, life as it is here for me. I'll start with Gems...here are some pictures. Enjoy!







Labels:

3 Comments:

At 07 December, 2006 18:52, Blogger ~*jed-i*~ said...

hey, welcome aboard! Been waiting to hear something about the school! Now i get the chance too..coolz..keep on blogging with more pics..would love to see more of you here then. U take care and do come see mine too. : )

LoVe Ya!
jaDe..

 
At 08 December, 2006 22:20, Blogger Szuefei said...

you know what prema, I think you are the gem!

 
At 08 December, 2006 22:24, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Prema!!!

Welcome to the world of blogging!! have Fun with it and keep us updated with what you are doing there!!!

Take care...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home