Conversations that Make My Day - 1
When I was hanging out with my lovely nieces yesterday...
Gaia: I'm going to sing at the school's talent show.
Me: What song have you chosen to sing?
Gaia: The song you usually sing to us before we sleep.
Me: The prayer?
Gaia: yes. :)
Then, when i was on my way home, i decided to stop at the grocery store near the house. I had not been there since i moved to Cambodia so many years ago. I walked in...
Me: Uncle, do you have Digi reload?
Uncle: Oh, finished already. You can try at the 7 Eleven down the road.
Me: Oh, there's a 7 eleven? Ah, ok. I'll go there. (Walk towards the door)
Uncle: Where have you been? Haven't seen you in so long.
Me: Oh, I've moved to another country already. Uncle, you remember me? It's been so long since i came to your shop.
Uncle: Of course. I remembered you as soon as i saw your smile. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home