Friday, June 13, 2008

Rain Clouds and Floods

Rainy days are getting more frequent in lovely old Battambang... some days are nice and on other days...let's just say i was too busy clearing up the water (imagine, i live on the 2nd floor) that entered through ventilation slits (everything else was closed up!) to have the time to take those pictures..they're Andy's.

Pictures taken a few weeks ago by Andy:

3 Comments:

At 15 June, 2008 02:48, Blogger Gaia and Saloma said...

Prem, I'm guessing that you have a new camera or a new connection to the net or a new computer all all three. Never seen so much activity on you blog in such a short time. It's great. I hope you keep it up. These rain pictures are wonderful wonderful. I love the picture of the monks in the flood with the background building and the super high roof on the roof. I've made some adjustments with some of your pictures. Dont mean to be a smarty, you did ask. Do you have a software app that can adjust pics? The monks in the flood pic is the best contrast/tone setting the others are too light. But your content is good and thats the most important thing to master.

 
At 17 June, 2008 09:57, Blogger Where there is love... said...

I have neither of the three...but having all these beautiful things to myself is not fun...and so, i resolved to share it with others i love.

I only use Microsoft Photo Editor or whatever the computers at the internet has...not that i'm any good with any other programs. I suppose when i get the Mac...i'll have less excuses ;D

 
At 17 June, 2008 12:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks......its good to see the sky's and the elements and I especially emjoyed the North South East and West idea. It cld really catch on, I'm about to and do it now. Wish we could hand deliver the mac. Anyway I hope that we can see you smoetime in the near future. M&Z

 

Post a Comment

<< Home