Ayyam-i-Ha
Ayyam-i-Ha, a special time for sharing and giving. The Bahai community of Battambang town had a fabulous celebration with plenty of fun games! Here are some pictures:
This blog is for my loved ones and friends to know what has been up with me, wherever I may be. If we're all lucky, there might be some profound insights or pictures to share about a world that is no longer too wide and where all it's people is our family. "...nothing is too much trouble and there is always time."
6 Comments:
Hi Prem,
Sorry i didn't go online that day. Was very busy. Looks like you had a lot of fun this Ayyam i ha. Happy fasting!
Love you lots lots,
Lani
What do you do with those water balloons?
Renee
Che, don't worry about it. How have you, koko and the kids been? I hope you all had a fun time during Ayyam-i-Ha too. Happy Fasting and love you always.
Renee, how've you been, my friend? Well, the balloons are filled with air, no water. And they're tied around the players legs. The objective is to be the last person standing with their balloon un-burst. You gonna play it too? :D
I've been all right; too busy with work until I've had little time for myself, family & friends. I say this with much regret. :)
You seem well. That is good. No... I am actually afraid of bursting balloons, if you can believe that! :P
Renee
Prema will definitely believe you. I'm the same as well.
Yup...now i know 2 people who are afraid of balloons. But being a teacher, i get to see firsthand, the students who fear / love balloons...and i hope i help them overcome the fear some day
Post a Comment
<< Home