Sunday, August 17, 2008

Melvene's Birthday

Melvene turned 17 on 26 July. She had it all planned out..the dinner she wanted to serve, the guest she invited...and we had it on the rooftop! It was a pleasant evening with good food and great company. Reminds me of when i turned 18 in China...hmmnn. I thought i had a picture of it...i should look for it and post it here but let's enjoy Melvene's party for now.

Khadem loved the cake, too!

2 Comments:

At 17 August, 2008 21:15, Blogger Blessedgrandma said...

I remember we celebrated Naw-Ruz in Peter and Nika's house. But your birthday ? Where was it ? I can't recall it at all but I know we were in Hainan.

 
At 19 August, 2008 14:01, Blogger Where there is love... said...

I think we had gone out for dinner and someone (a local friend whom i can't remember the name of) brought along a cake...right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home